This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Consider Standard Condition.
- Valid Up to 2mtr Height.
- Assumed plain ground level both side.
- Normal footing is considered.
- Types of construction: RCC beam-column with 23 cm thick brick masonry wall and double coat sand faced plaster on both sides.
- Center to center spacing of column: 3 m.
- Height of compound wall: 1.5 m.
- Size of column: 230 X 300 mm.
- Size of ground beams: 230 X 300 mm.
- Depth of foundation: 1.5 m below Natural Ground Level.
- No earth pressure considered on either side i.e. both the sides are at the same level.
- No decorative elements, no cornice in wall design.
- 100 mm thick R.C.C. copping at the top of the wall.
- Estimate based on prevailing market rates of the year 2019.