Top 5 Best Condos In Toronto: Have A Tour!!!
Are you looking for a condo in Toronto? Then, you are at right place!!!
Toronto is blessed with the impressive condos. Nobody denies that the Toronto has some of the world’s finest condos. This city holds second place behind New York. Wow, isn’t it stimulating!
We dug deep and we’re able to come up with a list of the best Toronto condos.
Before we get started, here is what to look for while finding the best condos in Toronto:
- The price: Know what you’re willing to put on the table.
- The location: Are there social facilities nearby? Is it close to your workplace? Can your kids easily go to school? Is there a coffee and burger place? Is it a safe neighborhood? Before you choose, get clear explanation on importance of site location and how a designer analyzes it.
- The building’s developer/creator: A reputable company builds your confidence in the building. Check out some of the largest and most acclaimed construction companies in Canada via Procore (It’s a construction software that manages the projects, resources & financials from project planning to closeout).
- The building’s maintenance program: How does the company in-charge take care of the entire building? Will they be able to maintain your property’s value?
- Your view: The City of Toronto is graced with some of the best views you can get in an urban setting.
Take a Short Tour on 5 Best Condos in Toronto
01. The Four Seasons – All Year Vacation Condos
These vacation condos are located at 55 Scollard and 50 Yorkville Avenue. Yorkville is among the golden neighborhoods of Toronto with world-class facilities just a few meters from the building’s entrance.
The structure houses 680 units varying in size from 600 to 9,038 Sq Ft. The pricing starts at $1,800 per Sq Ft. These magnificent condos were created and developed by Lifetime Toronto Developments.
The building also offers in-house facilities such as:
- 24hr multilingual concierges
- In-door relaxation pool
- A 3,500 Sq Ft fitness center
- A nearby golf field
02. Pier 27 – The Penthouse Condos
These condos in toronto have the best view on the list. It’s probably why they’re always in high demand.
Pier condos were custom built to deliver a ‘penthouse’ panoramic view of the lakefront and the city’s skyline. They deliver exactly what they promised on paper- A luxurious everyday lifestyle.
Pier 27 is a creation of Cityzen Toronto Development Group, the team behind other luxurious buildings all over Canada.
The building houses 303 units varying in size from 2,364 to 4,474 Sq Ft, with the pricing at $805 to $1,289 per Sq Ft.
Not only is the property located in Yorkville – A golden neighborhood, but it also comes with several in-house amenities like:
- Outdoor swimming pool and sauna
- Private theatre
- A well-equipped game room
- A fancy lounge
- Large fitness center
- A party/meeting room
03. St. Regis – The Royal Condos
These condos are for those who fancy a royal lifestyle. To be honest, they’ve exceeded all expectations in delivering this noble feeling to its residents.
Their 32 stories-building houses 379 units, each designed and built to royalty standards. Units vary in size and the pricing starts at $1,322 per Sq Ft.
Each unit has:
- Luxurious marble and granite countertops
- Wide hardwood floors
- Private study/library
They also have two top-tier condos on the 30th floor named after St. Regis’ founder, John Jacob Astor IV and his royal wife Mrs. Caroline Astor. Both have:
- Huge 2,035 Sq Ft Kitchens
- Living rooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
In addition to that, the condos are located at the heart of the city – 312 Palmerston Avenue, City Centre in Downtown Toronto. World-class facilities, schools, entertainment centers, and eateries are just a few minutes away.
You can also get access to in-house facilities like:
- 24 hr butler service
- The Astor Lounge
- The Louix Loius Bar and Restaurant
- Housekeeping services twice a day
- Whirlpool and heated indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Babysitting services
- Plus there is a pet-friendly policy
04. Museum House – The Editor’s Condos
We found the Museum House is one of the best condos in Toronto.
They have a little bit of everything, from the penthouse view to luxurious units. What more could you ask from a condo? Have a look on pros & cons of living in a Penthouse!
They are situated at 301 Palmerstone Avenue in the Annex neighborhood of Toronto Downtown. The 18 story-building houses 27 units.
Units vary in size with the smallest at $1,300 Sq Ft. The pricing is around $1,365 per Sq Ft.
Each unit was designed to perfection by Yorkville Limited and completed in 2012. Every resident gets access to his/her stone corridor with frameless glass railings. All corridors have all-season canvas and offer Toronto’s vibrant lakefront and skyline view.
You can also get access to in-house amenities like:
- Ample parking space
- Private elevator rides
- Guest suites
- Fitness center
05. Thornwood One – The Affordable Luxurious Condos
We’re not saying they’re the most affordable condos in Toronto. However, these condos offer premium services at an affordable price.
The 10-story building houses 163 units varying in size from 565 to 3580 Sq Ft. It was developed and created by Cresford Toronto Developments. The project was completed in 2002, making it one of the best older condos in Toronto.
Its units are elegantly designed and built with floor-to-ceiling windows. The ceilings are surprisingly high to make the units look and feel larger. Plus, you can have access to your condo using the direct access elevators.
Thornwood One offers in-house amenities like:
- Multi-lingual concierges
- A party/meeting room
- A large fitness center
- Underground parking
- Guest suites
It is known as one of the luxury condos in Toronto, you can visit this masterpiece at 313 Palmerstone Avenue in the Rosedale neighborhood, Midtown area of Toronto. A location that offers the best of both worlds – A calm serene environment that has access to high-quality social facilities.
The pricing is around $1,452 per Sq Ft. It’s $300 cheaper than other premium condos starting at $1,500.
Do we miss any of the best condos in Toronto?
That warps-up out the list. Do let us know by commenting in our comment box.
Those are the best condos in Toronto, each with its unique selling point. Remember to visit Procore for more information on Construction in Canada.
You may also like to read:
Hope you enjoy reading these articles too!