How to make Best Homemade Window Cleaner?
Punam Nar is an Engineer, holding a bachelor’s degree (BE) from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technical Education and Research Center, Navsari, Gujarat in 2015. She is Manager (Civil) at SDCPL – Gharpedia. She adopts creative ways to help homeowners. She is responsible for all “ghar calculator” at gharpedia. You can also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram. Apart from being blogger, she also handles quantity survey at SDCPL.
Homemade window cleaner is the best window cleaning solution. In our house, many materials are used for house cleaning. Vinegar is the most common and effective material for window cleaning. Using vinegar to clean smaller or larger windows either inside or outside can ensure a good clean without streaks. You can also use homemade window glass cleaner for cleaning outside window.
Commercial window cleaners are sometimes harmful to the environment and are irritating to the skin. Some window cleaner usually contains harmful chemicals. Here are some easy and economical ways to save money, to protect from the skin allergies and still use environment-friendly materials.
Materials are Used for Making Best Homemade Window Cleaner:
- White vinegar
- Rubbing alcohol
- Corn Starch
- Empty Spray Bottle
01. Using White Vinegar to make Homemade Window Cleaner:
- 1/2 cup of corn starch
- 1 gallon of warm water
- 1/8 cup corn starch
- One gallon of water
04. Using Lemon to make Homemade Window Cleaner:
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 quart (approximately 1 Litre) warm water
Then dip a coarse washcloth or scrunched newspaper or microfibre cloth into the window cleaner then squeeze it out and use it for window cleaning. The next step is to dry window with a microfiber cloth or piece of newspaper or chamois leather.
Refer our previews article how to clean window in detail.
Why Use Homemade Window Cleaner?
- It is environment-friendly.
- It is cheap as compared to available commercial products.
- You can control the quantity of the homemade window glass cleaner.
- Materials for homemade window glass cleaners are easily available in the house or are easily available in the market.
- And it also protects your skin.
- You cannot use homemade window cleaner or vinegar on marble, granite, slate, tiles or any solid surfaces, which will get damaged due to cleaners.
- When you make homemade window cleaner for window cleaning, you can wear rubber gloves to protect your skins from any allergies.
These are the methods for making and using homemade window cleaner in the house. It is an easy task for us, easy window cleaning solution and it is very beneficial as compared to commercially available window cleaners.